It’s Easy To Become a TBF Member or to get your club registered as a TBF Affiliated Club in Georgia!
- Register a 6 angler TBF club in your home state so you can start fishing and enjoying the benefits of membership, qualifier for member only events and advancement spots into the some of the biggest events in all of competitive fishing.
- If you have questions or need help just complete the online form & TBF will contact you to help you get the process started! Or give us a call at the Federation National Office at 580.765.9031… we are happy to help and would be proud to have YOU as a member!
Anyone can join TBF, but to fish your home state events you must be a member of a local TBF affiliated fishing club. TBF membership is still ONLY $50 a year like it has been for more than 15 years with NO increase and INCLUDES FULL TBF member benefits, industry’s best insurance cover, multiple advancement opportunities, through multiple channels, more than any other program in the nation in fact, and also a MLF subscriber membership, which includes, MLF digital magazine subscription, The guaranteed lowest upgrade price on a full MLF competitor membership if you wish to fish some of those events, PLUS a 75% discount on an NBAA membership if you wish to fish or start an NBAA division. Plus priority entry, and full subscriber member benefits and discounts of both organizations and much more! Which makes it a great bargain!!
- When you join a TBF club, dues are collected at the local level and sent into the TBF main office.
- TBF national dues are $50 a year (which includes BOTH TBF and a MLF subscriber membership).
- TBF Membership comes with full benefits, discounts, priority registration, member only events, insurance for you, your club and events and advancement spots you cannot get anywhere else in the industry.
- You can join an existing TBF club, sign up your current club or start a new club. It only takes 6 members to form your own TBF club.
- Your club must belong to its home State Federation, and some states also have state dues.
- Your club will submit your club membership roster and dues and keep it updated using the TBF online Club Roster Management system!
Pretty simple, once a year and your done, that’s all there is to it!
Start A Federation New Club
It is exciting to have your Club consider joining the Georgia TBF Bass Federation. Here is a quick overview of what is involved and the requirements for each year.
1. All members must be TBF members; they can join at the same time as the Roster is completed. We now do our rosters online and it can give you what each member will pay. If your Club decides to join, then you just need to send me a roster of each member ( Name, Phone, Address, TBF # (if they have one) The Cost to Be Members of TBF is $50 per Adult member each year, which also includes; the industry best Liability Insurance coverage for all club events and TBF members, the ability to compete in some of the biggest events in all of bass fishing, full member benefits and a MLF subscriber membership and more! ALL TBF memberships expire Dec 31 each year. If you join October 1st or later you will get a TBF membership for 3 month free and all of the next year! Get your TBF club register and keep it up to date in our club Roster managemnet system HERE
2. The Club must also be affiliated with the Georgia TBF in order to Fish the State Championship “Top Six” Tournament, The Georgia Federation States dues are $100 for the whole Club (no matter how many members) per year.
3. The Georgia TBF Federation has requirements in order to stay affiliated each year. These are located on page 4 of the GBF Handbook.
- A. Complete a project or event involving 6 or more Youth and fill out the Youth Project form and turn it in each year. This form is available on our website.
- B. Fill out Creel Census reports from our website for each Tournament fished by the Club, within 30 days of the Tournament.
- C. Hold a minimum of 10 members in order to fish the State Championship (See GBF handbook for State Championship info located on pages 24-29).
- D. Fill out a Club Officer Administration Form from our website each year or after an officer change.
- E. The Club will be assigned a GBF Area Director, this is someone that will help you with anything you have concerns about or need assistance with.
Are you ready to start your new club? Do you have any questions? Do you require assistance? You can contact us by clicking HERE or selecting the “Contact Us” link located on the top menu.
For a list of current GA Bass Federation Clubs CLICK HERE